Thursday, February 28, 2019

Box lunch

 I was throwing out some things, I noticed a box from TooJay's in which we received a box lunch, from Compass knowledge group.

And I remember this employee, who got so excited. She exclaimed oh a box-lunch! And I don't think I've ever heard that term, and I thought it meant something about the contents. Because, why would anybody be excited to get lunch in a box, unless it was a certain food choice. I mean, it was like getting excited because food was served on a round plate instead of a square plate. She went on and on, and explain how they brought back memories from childhood. And I just couldn't understand it. A lot of things I remember from childhood, but the shape of a food container doesn't mean much to me.

But, I guess everybody is different.

And she was quite quite different.












No comments:

Post a Comment