Saturday, February 16, 2019

How AR you?

I remain concerned.



Someone continues to use photographs 50 years old, even 75 years old, as craft collage materials on items where they sit in the Sun.

In characteristic fashion, I was about to say, they sit in the Sun for 24 hours a day. But, I don't live in such a world.

This person, refuses to do anything I suggest. But unlike the other person, I can't just stop suggesting things, or, I guess I just haven't figured that out. I have to see this person. But, why does that mean I have to talk?

Thinking of talking, I'm wondering if people in the past spoke the way we right place. No, text to speech, the way we write plays.

You can see the picture above, and there isn't any dialogue. But the meaning is there. No need for Endless words.

You got the old one and the young one and a smart one in the strong one and a pretty wine and the dead one.

Any other Dead one.

Me, like a dog, nearly strangled and the oldest daughter reminded me of another oldest daughter, perpetually middle-aged and now dead but remaining in a larger family of living siblings.


















No comments:

Post a Comment