Tuesday, February 26, 2019

That old TV

 It was obviously from a motel, or hotel, or oh, or hotel, or inn. Because, it had that official-looking, silver colored list of channels plastered to the top of it.

Faux wood grain and very heavy, with a black back and a chunky hard to carry size. I was so excited to get it at a pawn shop, I thought the price was cheap, and it lasted a very long time.

Today's electronics are much thinner, but this thing's was as deep as it was wide.

It seems to me I bought it in West Palm Beach what's the car already packed on my way to Tallahassee. That seems odd, and maybe I didn't. I had enough sense not to buy a mattress drag it up there. So why would I have done that with the TV?

I'm trying to picture the car, was it a Dodge Omni? Silver or gray? And what was that address? Dunwoody isn't right. It wasn't Jefferson or Pensacola. Or, maybe it was Pensacola fat further down than when I lived in that other apartment. At the time, where you live and where you work and what you drive seem like they would never be forgotten. But here we are.

The TV was so heavy to carry down the stairs today, but there was satisfaction in the fact that it served me so long and so well. I watched a lot of TV on on that TV and other stuff. I think I was watching TV late into the night lots nights. And VCR seem to work then, unlike now and they always get stuck and tear. VCR tapes for $0.50 at Goodwill. And no one's buying.

My Orlando condo looks good, at least in most of the rooms. About time I cleaned it up some.

Getting ready to head down south, for a paying gig.

We got the schedule today, but with no address. The emails have been unprofessional, containing spelling errors. But hey, I'm pretty sure the check will cash.

How AUD to be here like this, after 2 and 1/2 year break. With the most ungrateful patient.

That isn't the hardest thing.

People are people and I understand.


But, health professionals you treated her so detrimental and so often harmfully. Not listening, not caring not reading notes of other doctors. I haven't gotten one doctor to contact another. Not once.

It's going to go down that road again, but I don't know when. It could be 20 years. Okay, probably 7 years for the very end. With one or two close calls in between.



























No comments:

Post a Comment