Friday, March 1, 2019

Paint Your Wagon and kids these days

 I was listening to K Cruz, a YouTuber with a very specific point of view. And she was saying that people are getting less white, meaning that white people's kids are a little darker, and I've heard before and noticed that black people's kids are getting a little lighter. Wendy Williams says everybody's going to end up looking like The Rock with indeterminate race. But today I see something different. Echidnas little darker than his parents, but anyway.

I don't even know what that word is, text to speech, I certainly didn't say that.

I also noticed another anomaly. Is a fat mom who is fatter than her fat kid. It's usually the other way. The younger generation fatter than the older, if both are fat.

I'm studying my music, and will always remember Jody asking me during edita, you know what I mean, to come back for Paint Your Wagon. What a treat you have to do that Musical. And to be able to do it again now a year later. What are the chances of that? That is so unlikely.

First paid gig for singing since 1979? I'm not sure if it's true, but it sounds good.

How long has it been since I had a violin get? Relatedly, today I noticed a rejection letter from a job oh, I don't know a decade ago oh, to be a voice teacher. I didn't think I ever had the nerve to try to be a voice teacher, until maybe this year. I mean, once I talk computers without knowing anything about them, I decided I might be able to try other things. But I've never even had a voice lesson. I firmly believe that when the student is ready the teacher will be there because the teacher is sometimes life, and sometimes a book, and sometimes the conversation, and so forth.

I'm excited to see in these new or her soul, no, new rehearsals, if we're going to do some of the songs we didn't do at Lake Worth Playhouse.

And it will be fun to see, now that my condo is cleaned up and I have a roommate, if I live here or stay there. I just might get a show,  or I just might come back and work at Disney.  Then of course there's always a library  but somehow I feel past that.  But I really loved it.  And I think it's great if people have a chance to do something they love. show,














1 comment:

  1. The songs I'm interested in are there more men Trio, which is very unlikely, but I have no idea what character I'm playing or the address of the place. And moving.

    The contrast between the fast songs in the slow songs in this Lerner and loewe is very interesting. Including moving in the lineup changes something in the balance. Very interesting I think.

    I'm toying with the idea that instead of editing out dialogue or taking verses away or cutting anything, of doing plays on two nights in a row. I mean, we've tried to make Theatre like TV and film and that's fine, I like crossover between the Arts. But what about including everything the composers actually wrote? But not three or four hour shows. It's an idea.

    In some way, theater can now be like Opera in which everybody kind of knows how it's going to end but they are interested in the way that you do it and in the set. But I also like the idea, of no set and casting against type. Why can't I short guy play the lead an old lady play the romantic interest? Why can't a kid be the boss and a old man be a kid? Realism is one possibility. But there's so many others. What about, whoever sings the song best gets the role? And I don't care what they look like?

    ReplyDelete