Wednesday, September 4, 2019

hurricane Dorian aftermath and a car flipped on its side



 I had I had to close two Windows  but I really only had to close them partway and only for about 4 hours max but I left them closed overnight just in case.    I'm glad I wasn't watching the news. Weather tainment would have had me running to the Hills.     These are the only These are the only pictures of damage I could find. The palm tree outside, didn't break or become Miss shaped and not even the bright fruits fell off in their entirety. But you can see here, that if you fell off that would not have fallen without hurricane Dorian.

2 comments:

  1. Book, on Facebook, people are complaining, in an episode of outrage theater, that other people don't like it, that some people are, saying the hurricane wasn't a big deal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love what text-to-speech comes up with?



    We didn't even have flooding here at Pine Point Villas. And we've had that a few times on non hurricane days. It did rain for a long time, but not very strong.



    I didn't even see many palm fronds on the road, and I even rode along the beach. A tiny bit of flooding just on the side next to one driveway. Less flooding than I would expect on a normal afternoon.

    ReplyDelete