Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Racism, racism, racism- oh my call the police

This cut is clearly racist.

But, I don't have enough information.  Maybe Trey the Explainer is being funny.  Maybe he just put a picture of himself as the homo example.

I have no idea.

 I don't care.

THat means I should be hung from the shortest tree that can take my weight, right?  A strange fruit, about to become the norm cause we got to kill all those white people with southern accents...


Now maybe, it's been determined that all those other guys really should have darrker skin than the homo example- but i don't think so.  I think it's an assumption.  And I'm leaving in typo mistakes so nobody in the coming purge thinks I am not dark enough not to kill.


Now axe meanother.

Whoever decided that lightism was more important than bitterness, and richism?  And xenophobia.  Whoever decided that sexism is more important than tribalism?  I'm sick of it, so obviously  don't deserve to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment