Thursday, September 26, 2019

You All Everybody

I'm pretty sure I hated the song Ebony Eyes long before I ever saw lost. But the song you all everybody didn't seem that weird to me because I already hated Ebony Eyes.     I am so surprised I am so surprised to see that there is a connection with Fleetwood Mac because I left Fleetwood Mac. Someday when it won't make me sick, I'll look into Ebony Eyes, and who wrote it and who sang it but today I want to forget it as soon as possible.    Unfortunately, they're playing Rod Stewart oh yeah that's great thanks and that's before Rod Stewart it sounded like a black woman so sorry I don't like it. Thinking of someone else who I don't like, I always thought Celia Cruz was about the ugliest person ever. And I only say that because she either can't hear me, why doesn't care anymore. But look at this picture. She has outdone herself here.
 okay now they're okay now they're playing Marvin Gaye is so everything is right with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment