Saturday, September 14, 2019

Linda Ronstadt

 I hear more Linda Ronstadt now, and I don't know if it's because she has Parkinson's, and that's why I think of her and notice it, or if they play more of her now.

She was so self-critical, but awesome, I wonder if she sings better than she lets on.

In any case, why doesn't she produce? I feel certain that she could help so many singers. With comments. And suggestions and song choices? I mean, I don't know who pick her songs. But she sure did way more successful hitwise, and popularity rockwise and what one would think she would have done with those selections. It seems like she picked for artistry, but made hits as well. And a lot of hits.




1 comment:

  1. watching a trio documentary, and thinking about it a week later, I wonder if it's a bunch of trash, but they actually thought it wouldn't be successful. It was historic. And I'm sure somebody thought it wouldn't be successful, but I'm sure somebody else thought it would be successful.

    ReplyDelete