Saturday, April 9, 2016

Panacea and Placebo

Panacea and Placebo could be twins; an Artemis and Apollo with Placebo being the boy.  Or would Panacea be a Diana?

Today I was talking. and talking, and talking-  well no so much as that, about what has made my eyes better.  Well, there's  an increase of vegetables with a decrease in fruits with lots of water and little salt.  Then there was the moment I added salt back after watching the television show about the kid being poisoned with salt while I was deciding whether to eat potato chips with French Onion Dip along with my huge amounts of water drinking..... thankfully the salt won before I passed out.

Then there has been a time of salt and lots of added raw vegetables and then added fruit and cooked vegetables along with lots of raw.  Whatever it is- breathing in Vick's and going to acupuncture a few times and two years of positive thinking- something's working.

It is very easy for me to picture that disease could well be anthropomorphizes as Mucus.  And wherever that Beast gathers could be the type of disease.  Ehret says that mucus ni the sinuses is a cold and lower is pheumonisa and it could be tuberculosis if left too long.

Now I actually believe there are germs and they do something other than stare up at us from underneath the microscope.  However, just because something is somewhere doesn't mean it put itself there or that it caused the situation.


No comments:

Post a Comment