Saturday, September 16, 2017

Hillary

Today I got back in the car and went to a different library after dropping off a prescription for my Mom and I heard it:  that intelligent voice of a failed presidential candidate.

I'm sorry lady but you lost.

It wasn't the Russians.

It wasn't the FBI doing its job.

It wasn't misogyny. 

Half the country doesn't like you.

And half the country doesn't like him.


Both of you blame everyone else.  You just do it intelligently; yet he got what he wanted so who's actually intelligent?


People would rather be a rich guy who happens to be a success than a woman who worked her whole life to accomplish a goal.

Sorry.

It's sad.


People chose a President the way they choose a movie star.  Or shall we say half of them did.  The other half stood in line and did what was expected.  I'm not proud of either half.

No comments:

Post a Comment