Saturday, September 16, 2017

Too Much

I'm in the Lantana library right next to the book display- one book missing- that says "I can't remember the title, but the book was blue."

Oh, if Alba could see this.

Oh, if only there was a device and a mechanism to share information from here with anyone in the world who wanted to see it.

Oh, if only there were this thing, not unlike a computer- on which to find anything and share it.



It is so nice in the library when it first opens.

I was just in CVS.  That was nice too, mostly empty except for workers who were pleasant.  Here and there the workers are probably glad to be back to a routine after the hurricane (Irma) and especially if they have no air conditioning at home.

On the way here, in between CVS and the lieberry I was listening to Click and Clack- a great radio show on NPR.  They were talking about bad travel hair days and creme rinse; what people used to call conditioner- and perfectly willing to expound upon a subject of which they know nothing about.

I just love those guys.

I could google what they look like but I will abstain. 

There's nothing wrong with that show and I won't try to fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment