Saturday, April 7, 2018

A YouTube video in my dream

I was watching a video prepared by a truther and it freaked me out- this is in my dream, not an actual video- and when the music in the video got creepy I wished myself awake.

But I can still get the chills when I think about it.

It's always a good idea to try to stay still a minute while awakening and go over a dream before sitting up- if you want to remember it.  But this one I wanted to shake off.



It's a black and white video- made up by the truther- with some standard grey landscape or stock shot.  And he has found an actual audio- a little poor in quality- of Richard Burton.  And that's playing as the words are being shown in white.  It's some clip that doesn't mean very much but the truther is interpreting it as something to do with a woman watching in the woods meaning that Richard Burton has confessed to killing Michael Jackson.  The white words fade in and out and reassemble to show what he's actually referring to in code.

I wonder if they met each other.

Here's what Google says.



No comments:

Post a Comment