Friday, April 20, 2018

I didn't realize

until I  looked at this post listing just now....

I haven't entered a new post or commented on a post or looked at this blog since I had that dream with a scary moment in it about a YouTube video; a video that doesn't exist or make much sense but in dreamstate felt real enough...

So Mr. Blog,

How you been?

I've been continuing to watch YouTube videos, but not quite as much as before.  I have a job now, and as a professional working man I have only 20 hours a day available now for your content.  (I'm talking to YouTube and my Blog as if they're one thing... which I guess they are... Google owns both.)

I really like the new job; getting to see people in their homes and help them with a smile.

Of course it's kind of like the wicked witch handing them an apple; or feels that way, as I study Ehret and other YouTube posters that bemoan the SAD (Standard American) diet.

I'm starting to feel that old people's reticence to eat might be their body's  last gasp at trying to get them to fast; trying to get them to heal.  But I am not sure about fasting.

It just seems like it's a common denominator of alternative health ideas that actually makes sense.


Right now I'm thinking of The Snake Diet, and John the Baptist- oops... I mean John Rose, and Vegetable Police and Boyee Nataraja.  But I've assembled nutritionists with varying recommendations and just like mainstream nutritionists- somebody's missing some big part of the puzzle.

I wish I had the fortitude to understand or even read through the work of John Rose when he talks about pieces of the puzzle- I understand needs that are brought about by what damage we've done to our bodies and needs brought about by what we are...  and so I'm leaning to.... I need fruits and vegetables because I've always needed fruits and vegetables since the days I could leave milk.... but I also need some of the other stuff I've been eating, just because I've been eating it.  And the goal would be to switch from what I'm eating to eating more fruit and vegetables... not to say I can't have this and I can't have that.

So that's where I am with diet and nutrition and YouTube.


I know there are nutrition experts who have written books.  But they don't agree either.

It's easier for me to listen to eight minutes of a point of view and compare it to another video of seven minutes than to read whole books by people that disagree.

I wonder about experts anyway.

I've met lots of experts in college and they were some of the dumbest people I've ever known.  And some of them were absolutely awesome.  I'm thinking of the man who lectured yesterday- Dr. Nathan Lane- not an actor, as far as I know... and Dr. Corrine Patton

That was a special time in my life; but it would have been; no matter where I would have been.  And I looked back with fondness at it yesterday, as I listened to a lecture with university students, and university faculty, in a little room right next to where I now work.

There is a violin studio in between both rooms.

Are you kidding me?



Yesterday I was able to play King Herod with a bunch of crazy kids and another professor brilliant also; Christine Barclay.  I know she's brilliant because I think she's brilliant.  And maybe brilliant is an opinion that I'm getting used to; just like enough is an opinion I'm getting used to.

I am so sick of being told constantly that I don't have enough.

I have enough.

I'm enough.

It's enough.

We have too much.  And if you are reading this and you can't see that; I'm sorry but you're wrong.


No comments:

Post a Comment