Tuesday, April 24, 2018

I thought I was so smart.

The other day, I figured out how to quickly read all the words to my song and have the text type it instantly and to it on my phone where I could see it easily even when the phone was off.

Hey, I thought I would try it with blogger. It worked great until I went to save and post the.

It's not working perfectly. It doesn't understand semicolon but it doesn't understand, and period.

I mean my satellite office on Jog and Boynton Beach. Abuela is coaxing Junior into eating things that aren't sweet. I remember my experience at McDonald's, when I had to be coaxed into eating. I wonder if we would be healthier if we only eight things we liked instead of being coaxed into liking more things.

Now that I know I can talk to blogger.com, I will probably be posting more often. It's so convenient not to have to type but I don't want to lose the skill.



Text-to-speech is going to change gra because already I will be using less semicolons. mmar








No comments:

Post a Comment