Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Latest 3 auditions

Man I hate the grammar errors, capitalization errors, and spelling errors or should I say word choice errors that come with text-to-speech.

Text to speech, and I don't feel like editing.





The Delray playhouse it's nestled in the park, and they don't use Mike's, so I guess they're from a previous time. We all auditioned in front of one another, and I should have stayed and net worked, but I didn't, I've never been there before, and I rushed through my phone. But not as fast as my accompanist I mean I really rushed through some enchanted evening, which is dumb, but there you go. I was very nervous

The dinner detective audition, was filled with people who are very nervous. But I wasn't that nervous. They all ask too many questions, and dumb questions, Rihanna not you, who are reading this, you were fabulous. And it's so great to work with you.

By paragraph


I followed the directions, and three out of the six of us did not. Well didn't follow directions at one point. And the last improv I didn't have much to say, cuz I couldn't think of anything worthwhile but I think they hired all of us.



Today I auditionef  for 10-Minute plays, and sought I'm there from Footloose. I'm really interested in what he can do when he's not a villain. I like to see him play billing again as well. They weren't ready for the audition, and had us read one line. So without context and direction, I did the best I could. I'm exaggerating, but really all additional should contain a conversation. And context.

I think I just auditioned for 4 short 10-Minute plays, so I think I'll get one. I got nervous afterward. I do think I went too fast during the audition.














No comments:

Post a Comment