Saturday, September 3, 2016

Fortunately

Luckily for me I have a job.  It doesn't pay all that much; about sixty.  But it is full of perks.  I go to theme parks and find good things that happen there- and then I tell them.  It's a great gig.

Luckily for me I have a career.  I play violin at places all around and I take an envelope from them.  I don't know what's in the envelope until I open it.  Taxes are a bitch but I am always honest.  It fulfills me.

Luckily for me I am paid to do several things I love.  I teach people how to read.  I teach people how to think.  It's a literacy company.  Maybe you've heard of it.  It's called Meadowgreen Academy.  Some people need musical literacy.  And some need computer literacy.

Luckily for me I don't need a job.  I have work.  My life's work is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment