Monday, September 12, 2016

Good Day

I've wondered why I hadn't been taking advantage of vitamin B so I did.  I walked over the bridge toward Lantana Beach, spend a little time on the dock underneath it, went past Boynton inlet through the green tunnel, swung by Palm Beach- noticed Mar-a-Lago's new shrubbery- lower, thank goodness... stopped at the beach and the next day went up to Northlake Blvd, further east than I've been there in a long time.  It's so fun not having a place and time to be, yet working toward a destination.

I've decided that the remedy to having a rutted mind and doing the same thing the same way is to do things differently.  If it's been awhile since I've changed my mind then my mind won't change much.  And I want it to grow and not shrink.  What a great discovery that neurons and synapses don't necessarily decrease.  So I got off 95 at Fort Pierce, but went straight instead of getting onto the turnpike.  I went through Lake Wales and got onto 17 and saw parts of the state I haven't seen in years.  It makes me want to take 441 back to go through the cane fields.

Tonight I went to Fantasmic and just now tried to find words that it brings to mind other than the obvious.  Yeah, Disney did this on purpose- no doubt.  There are some words that rhyme but talk about obscure...


No comments:

Post a Comment