Sunday, September 4, 2016

Sunday

It's the day of the Son but I'm making it a day about me, of course.

I started with the usual suspect- the alternating stuffed nostril.  Dr. Chang was right, there is a blockage behind my nose which thankfully never blocks both nostrils.  Today it was my left.  I tried steam; particularly head down with hot water beating down on the back of my head, and that was good.  Then I tried major 3rds which are always nice.  But I did come to the realization that Joy To The World is not Jesus's song- at least not the first phrase.  Jesus led up to something and Joy To The World is a great ending; but not much of a beginning at all.

Then i tried middle-finger to thumb rings and those were great. but bird finger to dorsal was a revelation.  The nostril didn't clear but I felt a little drainage from left ear to left side of the neck; gotta watch that stroke point- ear, jaw, neck connection there.

After a long hot shower I of course went to take a swig of nice clean water and that was an immediate unexpected horrible mistake.  I didn't faint but I could have.  (Not could of- thank you Claudia Whatsyourname English Teacher Drama Lady)  The need for red was so strong that tomatoes cooked in pure water helped alot.

The Dunkin Donuts colored plants I bought are doing great in one instance- the bright vibrant orangy pink. but not so good in the bright vibrant purply one.  Obviously there is a balance I'm just coming to realize.

KFC is red white and black.  DD is 44 and those two colors- which were bothersome to me in "Good and Plenty" but not here, and what are the Taco Bell colors?  It was definitely time for red this morning, but yesterday I wanted DD iced coffee all day.

To be continued.  I think I'll listen to some minor chords.  O Come O Come Emmanuel comes to mind.

Yes, Emmanuel, come please.  God, be with us.  And also with you.



No comments:

Post a Comment