Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Don't Judge a Book

I'm trying not to; but the guy next to me is playing with himself through his shorts. 

So what the heck am I supposed to do?


Well, I asked him a question about what he was working on, and I just learned a free program- web based- so available anywhere in the world- to make a transparent background.

Do you know how long I've been trying to do that in Microsoft Paint?

I'm still not sure if it can be done there; but I have two new free places to try:

bfunky.com
PIXLR.com

Thanks, Mister Wiggler!





On the same wavelength; here at my satellite office- Lantana Lieberry; I just saw across the way a little boy and I was wondering what he was standing on: I only saw his face and a little of his upper body across the room.  Then he sat down.  You see, my perspective was faulty.  His face looked about eight.  But he was actually a tall, skinny teenager with the heighth of at least a 14 year old.  I think he's probably 17!

No comments:

Post a Comment