Friday, December 1, 2017

'Tis the Season 2017

It's December 1st and I'm once again enjoying Christmas music.  It's a little different this year: I'm mainly interested in identifying the artist and then I can move on to another song.  The lights in the palm trees are nice; and on houses.  I think this year it doesn't seem like last Christmas was just a few months away.

Thanksgiving was great; at Disney.

I haven't collected my thoughts about Bye Bye Birdie but happy to be working under another director, a familiar choreographer and musical director, making new friends and seeing past colleagues from Evita also; now in Paint Your Wagon.

It sounds a little gimmicky; the first table reading yesterday.  But it's going to be a great show.  Some actors are working hard on their accents.  I wanted one but now I'm glad I don't have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment