Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Things I've Been Thinking About

Becoming more aware/ meaning more sensitive, I'm noticing the agendas people have when they speak.

He wants me to stop watching conspiracy videos.

This other guy wants me to read things, not listen to them- in order to study.

He wants me to study texts the way he was taught; not the way I do- and he doesn't even think I've been taught how to study: much less being able to teach others how to study.

He doesn't want to hear any advice about health from someone who isn't paid to know about health.

He thinks doctors know about health; but they study disease.  That's the opposite.



She wants me to vote Democrat.

She thinks Democrats are different than Republicans.  Of course they're different; but not in any meaningful way since they just keep each other in business.

I'm thinking of that symbol: red, white and blue with a donkey head on one end and an elephant head on the other.

How can people think that the Democrats and Republicans don't work together extremely well?  They keep each other in power by trading it back and forth.  Duh.


They are Coke and Pepsi- brown sugar water that is essentially empty of calories.  I wrote this years ago and now I've found someone else who says it too.


No comments:

Post a Comment