Friday, December 22, 2017

Quoted Revelations Revealed Today

You know, as long as she thinks she needs to touch another human while she walks, she's not independent.  (Eight months expecting to hear this, I was..)

What are they going to do if I stop taking my medication this time?  (Does this mean you finally realize you have a part to play?  It's been 16 months I've been waiting for this one.)

It's the job of the baby of the family to provide emotional support.  (Does a month make up for thirty years?)

She doesn't need a wheelchair.  (As if I haven't said that for four months; but hey- better now than never.)

I'm not playing this game (as answering the same question when asked immediately after by someone else...)  This was actually yesterday.

Climbing into a booth- easy when no one mentions it.  (Yesterday at Duffy's.)

Expecting gratitude or words of affirmation when "it's better than getting kicked out into the street" is as good as it gets.

Talking loud as if she's not here continues. 

Is everyone asleep or what?


No comments:

Post a Comment