Sunday, May 5, 2019

how nice, Atlantis mm

 Wow, I said
How nice, a baptism
And that's what text-to-speech wrote.

So baptism didn't used to mean much to me, but I like it now, since they had the troughs at First Baptist Orlando and a little before that.

I used to think of it just as a symbol, and of course some symbols are important, or let me say all symbols are important in certain context, but I didn't think much of that one.

In fact, one of my best friends in college, I was thinking about it, and I made fun of how serious he was about it. So basically I was evil.

And, I showed my sinemet, no cynicism, in front of my secret friends.

But it's great to see a baptism today, and some people in the congregation really enjoyed it too.

The promise of New Life, flightfactor Redemption, no, life after death.

So I'm sitting here people watching, and it's almost as fun as people watching it just me. No, it's almost as fun has people watching at Disney.




















No comments:

Post a Comment