Friday, May 3, 2019

well it's over

I couldn't find the key of the song, even though the accompanist was being very accommodating. Isn't it great that there was an accommodating accompanist?

I noticed an estheticians, no, I have noticed in past additions, now in past auditions. That the musical directors are coral people and not accompanists.

Is James is great on stage, and says he's terrible in auditions, and I believe him, I think there should be a better audition process that I will use in the future. Don't know what that is, but it's probably why people work with the same actors over and over and need to hear in a couple times before they cast them. There are good points to the system, since it encourages those who are persistent. But I think if I had not Edition for Aaron and I would have never been cast in Evita. And if that hadn't happened, I sure wouldn't have Edition today because I know anything about Pompano Beach, and they asked me to come back summation point, you know no they asked me too come audition.

The spelling errors are getting to me today. But when I think, of dictation machines, which richest recorders with variable speed, clearly text to speech is awesome. If one knows how to edit, which is asked of its going away. No a skill which is going away. But while I still have it, maybe I could use it.

There was a whole room of people they are, and the truth is, that if they ever see me again, they won't remember how bad it was. I don't think they'll cast me, but they could, if they're grasping at straws.

So to recap
I sang she's a diamond in their dog great lives for a Vita and choreographer said now, and the director said but he can sing. And a one-off became a thing.

I don't remember if the choreographer said she didn't want me, to the director that I shouldn't hear, at the end of the first edition, or the next day call back, at 4 the next day call back after the graffiti Edition, no choreography audition, I dressed totally different so they wouldn't recognize me. And it was a good idea, Brian or Richard didn't recognize me, I don't remember which one. I didn't wear my glasses, and I didn't wear my red Coca-Cola San Antonio t-shirt but probably a blue button-down.. Not sure.



I didn't go to the cast party because it was one of my mom's good days. And she went to the show by herself, and we sat by the intercoastal and talked.

Bye Bye Birdie, I think I was cast before I auditioned. Unlike Aveda, I did have music, and instead of Rodger looking at me like I didn't know what I was doing, Ed played Ed Sullivan in the wrong key, switching keys, just as I began to sing. But Aaron had said get up on the stage where you belong. And Kevin smiles and dance it's there.


The Bye Bye Birdie choreography Edition was bad, but maybe not as bad as the Evita choreography audition or the Camelot choreography audition.


At the cast party Aaron says, I'm going to cast you in all my place. Now plays. Not going to but want to.

Near South Carolina, I decided to sing coat of many colors instead of El Paso for the opinion Dragon audition. I think I was in before I auditioned, because Jodi who left, during Evita, had mentioned it several times, because let's face it, there aren't enough boys.

Then I got a couple calls, I got Jesus Christ Superstar and then send an email to Lynn for the next paint Your Wagon and then got a text for ragtime during that show, and then audition today with a Million Dreams from the greatest Showman.

Music Major, violinist, should have checked the key. Duh. I sounded good for a few measures, after five fall starts, and now it's over.

The shows I didn't get, where  blend Me a Tenor, for which I say no solo Mio and did a monologue call The Frog Prince buy Stephanie Fairbanks I think.

Because of my Facebook comment, I was already not going to be cast. But the people that were cast, probably did better than I would have. Or maybe I could have been the old man.

I did the Frog Prince monologue again from YouTube to Sean for the spelling bee on Heidi insistence. It wasn't good. It wasn't bad.

My Young Frankenstein audition tell me again with Ed, parents freaked out to play willkommen and I totally messed it up, and the choreography audition part was bad also but I felt a real sense of accomplishment just having auditioned, totally messed up, and being okay with it.

What I remember about it is that the Aveda addition took place in the rehearsal room and the Bye Bye Birdie Edition there as well, the Young Frankenstein auditions were on the stage. Richard was dancing really well, and Chris was trying really hard and there were lots of us. Trying to tap dance, and she just asked us to leave if we didn't want to tap dance so I sat in the audience with camaraderie, and thought I might get it but didn't, which makes total sense.

I took Alessandra to see Young Frankenstein and I didn't really want to be in it, just like Saturday Night Fever unless I just wanted to be in anything. I wanted to be in the old stuff, but I really did enjoy Saturday Night Fever and Young Frankenstein.

I got a free ticket from Catherine it must have been too.

Camelot Edition no Camelot audition, with that high flying adored? No I guess you're in Frankenstein was that. In my mind, I didn't audition for Oliver and half the cast came to see me in Jesus Christ Superstar.

But I have done welcome from Cabaret with Ed as an addition so that must've in Young Frankenstein and I did in rehearsal room, with Rodger, high flying adored, and talked about Evita and I need for no reason. Heidi

After Camelot audition what is Lynn University Paint Your Wagon and Madison today in Pompano Beach, 4 Boca bounds. Somebody tell me about Boca found but I don't remember who got it during Paint Your Wagon at Lynn. Was it Sean, for Andrew, who knows?

I like the other audition, which was hard to find, in south of my comfort zone, I'm glad I did it, and have no idea where it might lead.

I thought Jesus Christ Superstar would lead to other things quicker but you never know.















































No comments:

Post a Comment