Friday, May 3, 2019

Pompano Beach take to

Yeah that's what I meant.

Just check out the last post to see how well I'm liking text to speech right now. And pick up a paragraph

I am pretty far south, but the theater community doesn't consider this very far south. I guess they think Lake Worth is the Tagalog Boondocks. But I did grow up in all the pop. No, holy paw.

This McDonald's has ducks, no Kooks, no Knox, no the little places you can go and corners and in different levels, it rhymes with books.

Nux. I give up.

I McDonald's should be like this, so that people can go if they want to sit with little groups, or alone or with their laptop where in a job interview or whatever.

This one has three Chihuly Rejects, and some other interesting lighting which looks like bear balls, no bear Bob's, no uncovered light bulbs that are coated with two levels of clear cylinders. It's kind of a mixture of Frank Lloyd wrong and the warm woul wooden dn't wooden Starbuck's and some brighter colors for no reason.

There's Collins for self order kiosks, no columns.

I think on the walls they should serve close up pictures of whatever they offer for sale.
















No comments:

Post a Comment