Saturday, May 18, 2019

I want to dance with somebody and sat adversity score

 yesterday, I heard about the SAT diversity score, and I'm afraid identity politics is going to be embedded there. I've known for a while that cultural references are a big part of reading comprehension, and vocabulary and spelling, but this could be a problem. Then again, maybe it's needed. I don't know.    I was listening to the Jolly heretic talk about low IQ scores in Ireland and maybe that's because all the smart people left, but I just have a hard time thinking people are equal in intelligence even though I know people aren't equal in any area. It just seems heresy to think such a thing. And just now, I heard I want to dance with somebody sung by a male. I never thought anybody would sing that song except for Whitney, especially when the sheriff dancing around in Orange County in celebration of the pulse Massacre and her lesbian self what's the mascot for the killing.

No comments:

Post a Comment