Sunday, December 16, 2018

At the Lieberry

So, here in South Florida, the opportunities for me to provide computer instruction are limitless, in terms of old people.

I am surrounded by old people.


So, either I can teach them their phones, or get to a place where they can bring their laptops, which is terrifying since hooking up and getting 13 clocks to chime at one time is ridiculous; or I can find a room with lots of computers, just like the one I used to know.


But, sitting next to young people on computers; it strikes me, hard- that they don't know computers either.  They aren't as afraid to click, but they don't understand the right click either.


Maybe I can have a career explaining the right click on computers and holding down the finger on a cell phone, which does the same thing.

Young people can't type, either.  Could I make a fortune teaching typing?  Linking people to a typing course and charging a penny per click?

I think I could.


Invent an app?

No comments:

Post a Comment