Sunday, December 30, 2018

Harry Potter, Mary Poppins, and a Haitian church

 We went to see both Harry Potter lands. And the feeling was great.

But I'm shocked that Universal put 1/2 in each Park. No, I'm not shocked. But I'm very disappointed. It's crazy to pay $400 for a half a day's entertainment, and to stand in lines for the other half.

We went on two rides and they're done very well.

We also went to Seuss Landing.



I don't like theme Park shops. But, there wouldn't be so many of them if they didn't make a hefty profit.

But, I just don't understand, when there are so many things to do and to look at, that people spend time selecting things.

Of course, they don't have two houses that they're trying to empty out. But, even when I was filling one house up, it's just not the place to shop. Because there's so many things to do that you can't do when you're in a store.

Mary Poppins returns was Practically Perfect.

I was so happy to see Dick Van Dyke and Angela Lansbury. But, of course before the movie got to them, I was most interested in seeing Julie Andrews.

I wonder if they offered her a role?

It would be horrible if they didn't, but I know that Lando Calrissian wasn't in the new Star Wars and that made me mad too.

What about the kids from Mary Poppins? They could have been in it. I don't know much about them, so maybe they were there.



I went to a lovely Haitian service this morning. The people are very kind. A young man provided translation for me, and it was hours of work for him. No complaints, and I'd like to go back.




























No comments:

Post a Comment