Sunday, December 16, 2018

Two things I may have never seen before

I just passed a school, which happens to be my mother's Elementary School.

I think if my mom growing up in Ohio.

And that's true.



But, they came down here for the winters. And there it is, close to where I live now.

On the sign, Atlanta Elementary, it says that retakes for class photos are December 13th.

And, I vaguely remember makeup photos being taken somewhere before.

I don't think I ever decided to get makeup pictures taken or to not get makeup pictures taken.



For the last 10 years at least, I've been interested in Christmas light colors. When I was a kid, I like the colored ones, and then I switched to liking the white ones on Christmas trees, but the colored ones everywhere else. And, sometimes they like scenes with just white lights.

Then Martha Stewart came out with decorations at Kmart, and it occurred to me that there ought to be more choices for colors.

I don't want as many choices for Christmas light colors as there are for paints. But I can imagine lots of color schemes with variations.

I think an aqua, with a few greens and a few types of blue would be nice.

And, similarly, a turquoise color would be fine 2 ad 2 a yellow, red, and orange to make a Santa Fe pallet.

Then, there could be the gingerbread palette which contains yellow, Orange, red, and a medium green, a purple and a blue.

I'd like to see a Victorian palette with a darker green and a darker red.

Candy cane with red and white. I see that these days. That doesn't have to be invented.

Then there are the different shades of white, gold, and that bluish White. I think there are few Shades that would look good together, to give the impression of different shades of white. But that could look awful, so it wouldn't just be whatever, you have to think that one through.

Then there are jewel tones. I saw a dark purple tonight. So maybe an amethyst, a sapphire, and emerald and a dark red would look nice together. Maybe not.

Red white and green together might be nice.

I think green and red with no white looks odd, but in the right place it might be great.

It seems to me that yellow it's often not bright enough, and often too close to Orange.

And why is text-to-speech capitalizing Orange?
















































No comments:

Post a Comment