Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Enjoying a bunch of Christmas songs which versions I haven't heard before.

Most of them are kind of throwback, meaning not as old evocative as retro and some of them are a little Jazzy, like pop jazz clubs like dimly-lit or something was John T drum sets.



Jaunty

There's a nice what are you doing New Year's Eve and surprise surprise, a remake of little Saint Nick.



I never thought I'd hear that.

I heard some Johnny Mathis today, Wonderful Time of the Year and winter wonderland.

I noticed that Judy Garland and Dean Martin and Frank Sinatra and Andy Williams sing a lot of the same songs in their Christmas specials.


I wonder if there any Linda Ronstadt Christmas songs? It seems odd that I can't think of any, since she's has done so many different genres. And she has the Timeless appeal in her voice.

Lots of songs that are vaguely Christmas playing today, and a couple Jackson 5 ones.a and they were good.













No comments:

Post a Comment