Sunday, December 9, 2018

Thinking about listening to myself

 I just heard Dan Fogelberg another Auld Lang Syne.

Why would you capitalize day I did not capitalize Fogelberg?

By paragraph

So, I sound different when recorded as opposed to listening through my ears. I sound different in headphones too.



The difference in tone is understandable to me, but the difference in the speed of my vibrato must just me and my head right?

So, listening to Mandela effect videos and not believing it...

I love that song.







But I do think it's too early for it in the



It's Beginning to Look Alot Like Christmas with the sturdy Pine and the toys in every store and Most Wonderful Time of the Year with his scary ghost stories



Ghost lyrics are weird. There's only Scrooge and how relevant is that? And it's not scary.


Are there toys in every store all year round. Except for those stories, like what a hardware store or a plumbing store at feed store that don't have toys at any time.

So, thinking about the worst thing ever to happen. And I'm using hyperbole.

A social worker wants recorded an angry person, and played it back to them. And that was the worst thing she had ever got into career. So, Dee is reality or honesty really the worst thing that happened?

Is that what we're afraid of in this age? Honesty? Authenticity?

When the Bitties sat around the table and made fun of suicide? That was mean real and I couldn't handle it.

Actually using trains running over people in Palm Beach County as a terrible reason to miss happy hour in Fort Lauderdale on the train that's expensive enough to keep out the riffraff? And pretending like you care about people?

Spending double would it cost to provide meals and call yourself a charity?

Starting to fake me to Scandal so that Baby It's Cold Outside will make more money this year?

Poisoning the Romaine so that Iceberg will make more profit this year? Can you pair that decrease in the price of gas so that people spend more money at Christmas?

Questioning the nature of reality and the past rather than admitting that maybe we're wrong?




























 season.








No comments:

Post a Comment