Thursday, January 10, 2019

Delray Beach

 Grown up,
I was basically familiar with the area between the coast and Jog Road and north and south, the area between Okeechobee and Lantana Road.

Looking back, that seems odd, since I was so close to the corner of Lantana and Military so often.

I've heard of Delray all my life.

And I remember the Delray Affair as a fun thing.

And of course I've been there, dr. Minnix offices in Delray. And Delray Medical Center is in Delray.

I only explored around a little.

Today I'm exploring in my Ford Explorer. And, I find it such a sleepy town with that and some cul-de-sacs.

I guess the main roads are Swinton and Linton, like that's not confusing. And Atlantic and I don't know, I guess I'll find out.



I'm at the McDona on Linton ld's and Wallace Winston or something like that.

Job interview tomorrow 1 p.m.

I may be going to Delray a lot more often for a little bit.

They seem like such an awful employer, they might let me stay for years.





















No comments:

Post a Comment