Tuesday, January 29, 2019

the problem with pattern making

The ability to speak and the ability to read,
Require so many assumptions.

Assumptions are human, and therefore, spiritual. Meaning simply and not mystically, the assumptions are something that people do in the animals don't do.

Anything that animals do is natural, and anything that people do the animals don't do is, in this definition, spiritual.



So, as Spiritual Beings, people create their reality, they live within one, buffeted and Confused and confident and irrationally and with common sense, alternately.



So how many facts does it take, to reach a conclusion? How far do we question, before we stop, and go with our thoughts?

I've been watching so many transvestigation videos, that I'm convinced, that there must have been some Shakespearean actors, who stayed women, even though they were not born as girls.

And, and all the lies that there been since then, there must be one, is doing that now. But how many?

Is it a personal thing, or an underground movement?



Unquestionably, people are being forced to go along with individual and incorrect self identifications. If you identify as a roll of toilet paper, we are supposed to let you wipe our ass. This is insanity, but who's doing it, and why?



I remember transvestic ater Laura Lee performer apostle, talking about Marilyn and Jackie being the same person. 2 icons of femininity, with very different body types, started me thinking, and even though I thought she was so wrong about that, but not wrong about everything, and very sincere, it was a joke.

By the time I saw the sheriff of Orange County dancing to Whitney Houston's I want to dance with somebody in Celebration at the largest shooting event in American history, something had broken.

It wasn't just that I knew that they were broken, by parading the Puerto Ricans and the bathroom choosers and the patriotic shirts on the wrong day, and the interviewee with too many hats, and the people being interviewed who are trying to cry, but when they release the footage inside the pulse showing no blood anywhere that purporting to be during and after the event, oh yeah and the gay thing too. They were just trying to push too many buttons with one event.

And, it was a commercial for Dunkin Donuts.

And the Texas, I think it was Houston, police drama was a commercial for Bank of America. And hurricanes are commercials for Home Depot.

It's not just about money anymore.

Somebody's trying to see what they can get us to do.

The Mandela effect, doesn't have me at all. Because, I remember remembering things differently than many people, in many different situations, since I was 3 years old. But, I have to admit that just because something happened for a long time, doesn't mean it isn't sinister.

I always thought other people remember things wrong. But now I realize, that I remember things wrong 2.

As far as abuse goes, I've always thought of it as individuals but this whole MK Ultra panhandler, and controller is she a, below the surface of society, it's fascinating.

I think, it's much easier Tippy these stories to the Press, and get people and citizen journalists talking about this, then to actually organize any kind of real abuse. Just like I think, that Mary 40 is telling us what the record industry wants us to think.

At a certain point, the Mystique, and the questions are publicity.

I do believe that there are evil forces, but I have a hard time thinking, even though the Bible says it, that Darren control of this world. So, that's either true or it's not, but the question is, for me, how in control are they?

The ultimate control that God has, isn't, in my opinion, a controlling of every detail. And that the Odyssey question, make that theodicy, continues to be above my pay grade. I thought it was so stupid, to try to make that into a major in my graduate program, how do you study at? It's so beyond but we can apprehend. But here I am, listening to people they think they know all about it.

The chair I'm sitting in is solid, but it's also made up of tiny things that are not connected except in relationship to one another, so is it solid? What is solid?

The one that gets me, is that the table is actually every color but an ugly Gray because it is absorbing everything but ugly Gray. But at the same time, gray only means that I see it is gray and also, the color you see isn't the color I see. I suppose, due to Regeneration, and autophagy, and degeneration, the color I see at any given time isn't the same as before. Just like the river I go into, isn't the same as the one you go into. Because we either go in at different times or and at different places.

But, there is a river and we can tell where it starts and ends and how it goes generally without getting hung up on the non-quantifiable out of our pay grade minutiae.



























































No comments:

Post a Comment