Thursday, January 10, 2019

Man

Is McDonald's has a good vibe. Musee bath

It's Wallace Waterloo now. Wallace Waterford and Linton.

It's a new building. Lots of right angles inside and out.

The gentleman is staying busy wiping tables, and has to register for you to go in case they have a rush.



I noticed today, on the road, and here can I get hearing songs from when I grew up here.

Due to the National and international pop culture, it's just going to happen, but I heard My Sharona which was the feature of an assembly at coniston designed to bring us all to Jesus. And I heard Careless Whisper, which one is the soundtrack of a dance with Lori. Man I thought I was sweaty, and I thought she would care. I don't think she cared at all.

I had probably been Rock love stirring earlier Orr vacationing with LA Go-Go's.

And right now, Madonna is dressing somebody album again. A paragraph to paragraph

Iced coffee sure is good, sweet and creamy which covers for anything in my book. Beneath those slavers, no text to speech, underneath those flavors it tastes like really good taste like really good coffee.

I just heard the cashier, the same industrious guy, explain to the customer how to get a better deal.

I like that very much.






















1 comment:

  1. I've got to work on this text to speech thing.



    Muse, I didn't say Muse.



    The McDouble here, it's $0.20 more then at most others.



    Text to speech, doesn't give me both thans as choices. Soon they'll both be then.

    ReplyDelete