Thursday, January 31, 2019

Food folks and fun

 In a happy place, just listened to Lisa Lisa whose concert I went to with expose, which should be capitalized.

Then heard, Michael McDonald What a Fool Believes. I love What a Fool Believes. Not just for Michael McDonald, but also because I'm in McDonalds. And because Donald is the president. Not really.

What a Fool Believes it's one of the few pop songs that's not about love.

And, in the parking lot I saw a stork. He probably lives at John Prince Park most of the time. A nice to be able to fly over here. I would have flown over here, if I could have.

All McDonald's, should have an animal component. Just like more Lakes, should have boardwalks and encourage Turtles fish and birds. I don't know if the McDonald's on Military and Boynton Beach Road flanks all those birds there. But I would add a boardwalk. Drainage can become a lovely park.

Now, I'm enjoying your So Vain, and remembering, how I want to turn the Carly Simon song, beautiful to strangers into hip-hop. With repetition.










1 comment:

  1. I went out to the truck, and an egret was on the roof.

    ReplyDelete