Monday, April 29, 2019

Get a McDonald's I think

 Here in the ghetto, next to the 6 Motel, the budget Charter School, and Dollar General, we used to have a place for free entertainment. Someone would take up their shoe and say hold my wig, and then they put on a show. And those were just the employees.

But today, people are mopping, forgetting to wipe down the tables and mopping again, and the new guy is trying hard. Steve's the owner, I guess it's their like Henry Kissinger melted into his chair, thinking in slow motion, but thinking.

They got rid of the signature sauce, and added that to the missing items like the cold brew frozen coffee, and the brownie sundae, and the signature sandwiches which I never tried. Hamburgers are $0.59 one day a week and cheeseburgers are $0.69 one day a week, but in actuality, I think when one is on sale the other is on sale to or also that is, for $0.10 more.

I haven't seen anybody try the triple breakfast stacks. As I move into eating less food, I remember that I would have like those in the past. Not today, I would want a 1/4 of one.

A dear person continues to eat himself into the grave, falling asleep while doing things he's interested in. Calling it allergies. Hello, stop stuffing yourself every 3 hours. I haven't told him except extremely obliquely because if I told him it would just turn him off to fasting. Someone else needs to mention it.

Today seemed lined, no s i hi m, that is, Sim land, and Frank tufano extol the virtues of fasting. I still don't believe this quality crap I am convinced that it's mostly about quantity. And of course I might be wrong, sitting here at McDonalds. The first of all, I don't think that iced coffee has less quality I like half and half and I like whipped cream. And nobody can decide if Dairy is bad or good. So I've decided.

Look at this. Isn't it stupid?



He looks good as the flame or the Fire Flash or whatever his name was. And he looked great in the red and blue outfit. Phoenix dumb in the dark blue outfit, and in this little bobblehead thing he looks ridiculous.


And here's Tony Robbins, because obviously he's a superhero, and an Academy Award women woman pretending to be a male superhero.





And here's the most female of Scarlett Johansson, doubling as a hipless miss incredible or whatever mr. Incredible's wife is named when she's not in her

Mask.

And here's a new superhero I just invented, he's called Sutherland because he's a mix of Kiefer and Donald.

Or is this Ewan McGregor having dyed his hair or gotten old?

Here at McDonald's it's still ghetto, withhold t and dirty bathrooms, and I don't know if they'll ever get to self order kiosks, but no one's asking me.

The manager cashier talk to me about sales increasing since the $0.59 burgers, and when I asked about profit margins, she's very nicely and I'm not joking, very nicely suggested that I talk to Steve. There are good things about fast food workers. I would like to train them. Get them to move up and out and to train more people there's no reason that people who wouldn't be good at fast food work aren't working in fast-food.

Everybody needs to find a better place, and do a better job in the place that they're in, and then we'll be able to breathe, and look around, and go up from there.

The bombs that got kicked out of McDonald's think they're stuck here, but you know what, they're here already why don't they work here?

The McDonald's first job offers, have a job, so now they work on the resume and get a better one? And if you want someone to clean the place, get a retired person, you can't retire. Put manager into management, instead of just people who show up on time. Doc pay or give promotions to people who are on time. And now that I'm an acting, I think we should be filmed and learn from how we look, but I'm scared to do it myself.

Just got to be a better way to work with people alarm please now and stop treating them like employees used to be paragraph

Main difference, people aren't expected to stay at their jobs. So work with that for the people that shouldn't be in their jobs and freedom to do better weather there.

Wow, text-to-speech, I wonder if I'll be able to read this when I'm old and gray?


































No comments:

Post a Comment