Wednesday, April 24, 2019

I'm nervous

It's opening night.         And I And I just noticed something right this minute. I'm in Firefox, and on my phone, I almost always use Chrome to get to blogger. And here in Firefox,  Doesn't And here in Firefox,  Doesn't so when I say   That That I want to have a new one of those paragraphs things, it just answer the Tab Key does, instead of whatever turn key dies.      New line    So anyway, here I am with my second show opening, that I wasn't excited about. My previous shows, for more positive. I don't know why. It's my job today to have fun. Homestead Air and Jason said it and I'm sure other people would say it if they wanted to give me advice. It's funny, or ironic, that I'm changing next to Leading Ladies in a space where 40 people need to fit that could only hold 13. It's funny that I can't tell which shows are good. It's funny that I'm doing this after all these years. As Martha said, it's a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment