Saturday, April 27, 2019

I will do anything

But learn my song



I'm posting on Blogger, and doing Facebook, any other day I was supposed to be learning my ragtime stuff, and I was posting on Facebook in Burger King.

Blank report of the week, the YouTuber, I only go to Burger King on a girl dress oh, no, under duress.

I liked there hash browns, which remind me of Hardee's, but aren't as good as Dunkin' Donuts. Of course it Dunkin' Donuts everything is good except for the donuts.

The other day I auditioned with Bill Coleman, no welcome in German. Ville come in. And they call the Wind Mariah, I didn't get it, but I think they really contrast well. But they're just too old, unless the director is old. So I've added a Million Dreams, which I don't even know if I've ever heard before, but found by Serendipity in the library. I don't even know if it's been on Broadway, but I don't care. I like it.



And it's mo, 2017. dern






No comments:

Post a Comment