Sunday, April 14, 2019

Oh yeah

 Sitting in the front booth, by the many option Coke machine, a little Sparrow just landed on the window did you stay long barely touch down.

Reminds me of the Cardinals yesterday, I thought you might be a red bird but what's the difference? So read against the Blue Sky while I was doing laundry. Next to the cemetery, I like to say, It's actually an empty lot, about to be what? So much potential.

I'm supposed to be studying ragtime. Parents giving a second round yesterday which just means now Henry Ford and Whitman and four more lines.

Can't concentrate finished my caramel latte and some orange Vanilla Coke and posted on Facebook that I was studying.

Lies. Lies.

What does it mean that I'm supposed to be doing something? That means Authority right? Even if the authorities inside myself? So, if I bow to no one and what does that mean? A submission, no supposed to.

Thinking of Jay Vernon McGee and his grandson, so he jerked back into compliance even though he was a little nearly baby, because it's that rebellious spirit that is the problem.

Somehow I got the idea that I could say anything and I did. And I still do. Compliance in action, Rebel at heart. Now I even went to argue with myself.














No comments:

Post a Comment