Friday, April 12, 2019

More about kids

 These girls, are so loud. And I don't think, with their cursing, and nearly screaming, that they realize how offensive they are to the old white people. At the same time, I was talking about money money money and being so loud, they're very concerned about which pictures they post on social media. So do they not know how now they are? Are they listening to too many loud songs in earbuds. They're clearly they're interested in their public persona, but it includes what they look like, but not what they say or how they say it. Then again, I wonder if they would use all this bad language on their media profiles? Maybe they would.

I find the loudness vaguely disquieting, but these other old white people want to call the police. Do these girls really not understand how girls used to act? I think there's something else going on. This posing, and vulgarity I just the current expression of teenage insecurities. I don't think there are more delinquents than there ever were. But I could be wrong.


No comments:

Post a Comment